👩🔧The best woodworking drill locator in 2021🔧
Our woodworking drill locator is designed to make drilling wood easier, straighter and more accurate.
- High quality material: With wedge chuck, conical depth guide shaft and limiting ring, spring return, reversible chuck holder, integrated V-groove, alignment and adjustable stop.
- Easy to use:our woodworking drill bit locator has a drill capacity of 1, but if you remove it and turn it over, you can insert bits up to 2 wide. A V-groove in the floor enables easy, centered drilling of round material such as wooden dowels.
- More accurate drilling of wood: drill hole guide with a clear and precise scale, adjust the scale to the thickness of the wood, precise alignment. Multiple methods of use. The fence can be attached to any of the 4 sides of the square base of the car line.
TO DRILL A POCKET HOLE:
Adjust the drilling height according to the wood thickness.
Tighten the clamp and attach the drill guide to the wood.
Insert a step drill into the drill guide hole.
Turn on the drill and set it to a specific speed of 500-1500 rpm.
Drill slowly before drilling half of the step drill into wood for greater precision.
alloy steel and plasticColor:
1 * woodworking locator
Why Choose Us?
- Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Handling time>> 🔥Process the order within 24 hours after payment
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: 1-3 working days
- Delivery time: 5-10 working days
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need firstname.lastname@example.org